Zap-Ease Instant Bite Relief
- Bite relief from insect bites, jellyfish, and nettle stings
- Takes away the urge to itch and scratch mosquito bites
- Acts as an anti-histamine and reduces bite swelling and inflammation
- Lasts for up to 1000 bites or 5 years
- No battery required
- Contains no toxic chemicals
- Registered with the Vegan Society
Incognito®'s Zap-Ease Instant Bite Relief is the simplest, most effective, harmless way of stopping the itch, for the times that you forget to apply your incognito® Insect Repellent Spray or when you miss out certain spots.
‘Clicking’ the Zap-Ease several times around the area of the bite has the effect of localizing the poison and inhibiting the histamine release which causes the itch and the urge to scratch.
The toxicity of the mosquito bite becomes neutralized, with no harmful effect on the surrounding skin, thus stopping the customary inflammation and unsightly swelling. Suitable for mosquito and other insect bites, jellyfish stings and nettle stings as well.
Zap-Ease is safe for the human body* and incredibly effective treatment for insect bites. Being extremely lightweight and compact, it is the perfect companion for tropical Singapore and for travelling. Finally, there is no GM, and we never test on animals!
* Do not use if you have a pacemaker fitted. Can be used on children over 2 years upwards.
DIRECTION FOR USE